Sunday, December 7, 2008

Panasonic Dmr-e75v Won't Read

Sunday, 07/12/2008 9:36


"At home, our attitude is that we have always been aggressive. Just remember to respect certain balance and use your head. Today, however, we will have to suffer, they are organized and compact. I expect a competitive tender tones high, for us it will be difficult to find space and set. " Giampaolo fears especially Lavezzi. By the way, will be accepted after the story of the few contract? "I do not think people take a critical stance against it. He is comfortable here, the city loves it, I think it will remain for life, given all the programs. Around there's a crisis, all this money do not run anymore. " Fans dream of finding the third place under the tree, Cardinal Sepe to celebrate summer with the Scudetto or the Champions League qualification, Slovenia from September to have her as a coach. "It would be nice to close 2008 on the podium, but avoid waiting details. Slovenia? You must be joking, it is spoken for years: they called me, but I think to continue with Napoli. As for the Cardinal Sepe, if you have contacts with someone up there could put in a good word. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment