Pierpaolo Marino, director general of Naples, gave an interview to "Napoli Magazine", "We are pleased with the victory over Siena. The referee Damato E 'was too much tax. The first time and I do not' like even if there 'May was struck by the crossbar, then there' was a great second half. The Siena has closed the gaps well. I saw a Napoli decided at the end. and I 'enjoyed the choir who invited the boys not to give up the halftime. A kick to the criticism is part of football. When you win, everything's fine. I am pleased that Denis is back to scoring, if you are settling in well and is playing with the Zalayeta. Six goals are many. I happy with the result. I love all the fans and players and this' not a given underestimated. Lazio have struggled so much with Inter and this increases the awareness of our strength. The Siena and 'a well organized team from Giampaolo. The team had to win and we knew that and 'failed. The players' agents of Naples I'm not worried. These are problems that I know very well. I think only the results of the group. The beautiful words of Hamsik I do not have much to add. When taken Hamsik said that he would not retire from football I would have exploded. Hamsik has the caliber of a 40-year old. The ranking is breaking a bit. Udinese is having some difficulty, while Naples 'still here'. Now the calendar and 'in favor of Naples. We hope to score many more points to consolidate the miracle of Naples top ". napolimagazine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment