The Director General of Napoli, Pierpaolo Marino has issued several statements after the race. Everything here is as evidenced by Napoli.net: "We could play better with a beginning, with more personality maybe things would be different. We are a young team, the younger set to ' Udinese, who lost at home to Reggina and Chievo. Rank? We can still improve, we must now take advantage of the games at home. Here, nobody gives us anything. Lavezzi? Maybe there is no conflict irregular, but I do not think there is simulation. Speed \u200b\u200bis easy to fall into the slightest contact. Zalayeta? This is not to join hands with the team, otherwise he could also take her hand from the beginning. Maybe once went under, with nothing to lose, there was a reaction. Players' experience? The experience for me is acquired in the field. It depends on how you set the club project. I can well lead, as happened in the past, players experience. It must be said, however, that these players have no commitment esperienzama and breath, the fans know how to move and I think I know what they like. Rosetti? He I expect the best because it's good. The most important moment has reversed a series of fouls. He turned off our desire to equalize. ". -> ->
0 comments:
Post a Comment